Here are a few highlights from Cato Today, a daily email from the Cato Institute. You can subscribe here.
- Scott Lincicome discusses how the Obama administration has put U.S. leadership in free trade in jeopardy.
- Ted Galen Carpenter discusses President Obama’s recent trip to Mexico to meet with President Felipe Calderon.
- Appearing on PBS, Cato Chairman Robert A. Levy debates the state of American gun laws.
- Watch Juan Carlos Hidalgo discuss Obama’s trip to Mexico on BBC World.
- In today’s Cato Daily Podcast, John Samples discusses what the “Tea Party” protests mean for the GOP.