Don’t miss another video. Subscribe to Cato’s YouTube channel.
- James A. Dorn discusses “Socialism- U.S. Style” in the South China Morning Post.
- In The Washington Examiner, Gene Healy explains why voters are the true cause of America’s fiscal mess.
- In The American Spectator, Doug Bandow discusses why the outcome of India’s recent election is good news for religious minorities.
- On CNBC, Dan Mitchell discusses America’s debt problem, and how we can get out of it.
- In Wednesday’s Cato Daily Podcast, Daniel J. Ikenson asks, “What about Ford, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, BMW, Volkswagen and Kia?”