New articles, videos and Podcasts today:
- In the Chicago Tribune, David Boaz questions whether Arlen Specter’s party change will take the Senate further to the left.
- Appearing on News Channel 8 in Washington, Boaz comments on Obama’s record as president.
- Watch Brandon Arnold discuss Obama’s first 100 days in office on BNN Canada.
- For more on Obama’s first 100 days, watch Gene Healy’s interview on AP TV.
- Join Cato on Capitol Hill tomorrow to see Chris Preble and Paul J. Saunders discuss Preble’s new book, The Power Problem: How American Military Dominance Makes Us Less Safe, Less Prosperous, and Less Free.
- Chris Preble will be on Capitol Hill again on May 11 with Jim Harper to explain why overreaction and misdirection play into the strategy of terrorism.
- In Thursday’s Cato Daily Podcast, legal scholar Ilya Shapiro discusses how a Supreme Court decision could change racial preference hiring laws in the United States.