Here’s a round up of bloggers who are writing about Cato research, analysis and commentary:
- Below the Beltway’s Doug Mataconis reviews Gene Healy’s book The Cult of the Presidency.
- Matt Yglesias takes aim at Jeffrey Miron’s critique of government health care. Miron responds.
- PoliticalPolicy.net writes about Cato’s commentary on President Obama’s “Pay Czar” Kenneth Feinberg.
- Libertarian blogger Ryan Jaroncyk mentions Cato in a blog post on the war in Afghanistan.
- Attorney.org highlights Cato on their “Featured Organization” series.
- At Cafe Hayek, Don Boudreaux features a new Cato paper on socialism in India.
cmoody [at] cato.org (Email us) to let us know if you’re blogging about Cato.