- Kids these days…New study shows that most Millennials think “the government should do more to solve problems.” But if you take a closer look at the data there’s also some good news.
- Al Gore’s latest global warming whopper.
- David Rittgers: Why both the Left and Right are wrong about using drones to counter terrorism worldwide.
- The case for reviving the “Privileges or Immunities” clause.
- Podcast: “Why McDonald Matters” featuring Timothy Sandefur.
Cato Vice President for Legal Affairs Roger Pilon can scarcely believe it himself: The New York Times got it (mostly) right on the gun case argued today before the Supreme Court, while The Wall Street Journal missed the main point.
In a piece for National Review Online, Pilon discusses a subtle but critical point: Conservatives—including the ones on the Supreme Court—are right on guns, but they’re wrong on rights.