Please join us at 9:00pm Eastern on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 for live commentary during President Obama’s State of the Union address and the response given by House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.). Here is our panel of expert bloggers (click each name for their respective Cato@Liberty archives):
- Director of Information Policy Studies Jim Harper
- Trade Policy Analyst Sallie James
- Director of Health Policy Studies Michael F. Cannon
- Senior Fellow Daniel J. Mitchell
- Director of the Center for Educational Freedom Andrew J. Coulson
- Research Fellow in Defense and Homeland Security Studies Benjamin H. Friedman
Other Cato scholars may also be contributing.
Come back to this page at 9:00pm Eastern on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 to join us–we look forward to having you, and to sharing our insights with you.
Also, don’t forget to tune into our Facebook page immediately following this live blogging event for live video reaction to the speeches from Vice President Gene Healy and Research Fellow Julian Sanchez.