Here’s a weekend round-up of bloggers who are writing about Cato:
- Anthony G. Martin links to Michael D. Tanner’s recent article about universal health care on his blog, The Liberty Sphere.
- Thomas Stone’s web log Philosopher’s Stone links to the most recent Cato Weekly Video featuring Ted Galen Carpenter on Mexico’s drug war.
- The editors at Fiscons.com quote Alan Reynolds in a post about President Obama’s spending plans.
- Peking University Professor Michael Pettis quotes Daniel J. Ikenson on his blog, which covers trade policy in China. The quote was pulled from Ikenson’s latest op-ed in the South China Morning Post.
- Pajamas TV hosts a video debate between Will Wilkinson and Stephen Green over the idea of “liberaltarianism,” the fusion of libertarianism and liberalism.
- Fr33 Agents blogger Morgan Ashcom cites Gene Healy’s Examiner op-ed that criticizes conservative foreign policy.
Let us know if you’re blogging about Cato by emailing cmoody [at] cato.org (subject: blogging about Cato) or drop us a line on Twitter @catoinstitute.