Last year I hit about 35 states on various lecture/debate tours. To round that out – and further reduce the states I’ve never visited (though Alaska, Iowa, Nebraska, and the Dakotas will stubbornly remain untrodden by my feet) – this winter I have a schedule that’s eventful but not insane like my fall was. Here are the rest of my public events in January (all sponsored by the Federalist Society):
- Jan. 18 at noon — Debate on the Constitutionality of Obamacare — University of Colorado-Boulder Law School
- Jan.19 at noon — Debate on the Constitutionality of Obamacre — University of Wyoming Law School
- Jan.20 at 11am — Debate on the Constitutionality of Obamacare – BYU Law School
- Jan.24 at 12:15pm — Debate on the Use of Foreign Law in Constitutional Interpretation – University of Utah Law School
- Jan.26 at 5pm — Debate on the Constitutionality of Obamacare – Widener University Law School (Wilmington, DE campus)
As always, if you attend any of these events, please do come up and introduce yourself. You can also follow me on Twitter at @ishapiro.