- New research suggests that there has been more monetary and macroeconomic instability since the Federal Reserve’s inception than in the decades preceding it.
- New thinking about the usefulness of government programs will help us from restore fiscal balance and economic well-being in America.
- New geopolitical circumstances should make us wonder: why are we still a part of NATO?
- New Deal-era jurisprudence may soon be overturned as challenges to the Affordable Care Act reach the U.S. Supreme Court.
New means of funding public roads will increase efficiency by confronting drivers with the costs of using them, and reducing congestion:
- Reminder: If you’re in the DC area, please join us this Friday at 4:00 p.m. Eastern for a special sneak preview of Free or Equal and Q&A with Cato senior fellow Johan Norberg.